In today’s world where the construction of new buildings is at its zenith the breeding of scorpions at those sites is also at zenith. Yes! It is not a fake statement but it is true at the construction sites where there is a collection of bricks or sand or gravel where we can find these tiny and deadly creatures i.e. scorpions. Bricks and sand, provide them a suitable, cool place to breed as well as hide. These tiny creatures are hard to kill using ordinary pest control sprays as they easily survive those. Therefore, here are some tips regarding scorpion control Mesa in order to get rid of these tiny and deadly creatures.
How do scorpions enter someone’s house?
Knowing about how scorpions make an entry in someone’s house, will help in targeting those particular areas in order to combat to prevent more scorpions from entering the house.
- Scorpions during night time make entry into the houses in search of food or mates and in the daytime they take rest in the cracks of big rocks or under sand or between the bricks in the construction site or in old houses or yards.
- They generally enter through the walls of the houses or may creep through the gates/ ramps of the houses.
- Other mediums of entering the house may be old cartons that are there in the yards. If someone brings those cartons in the house without checking or opening them then these scorpions without doing much effort enter into the house using the person himself as a medium.
- Scorpions enter in the areas where there are bugs in abundance so those areas where there is a possibility of the presence of spiders, cockroaches etc. they are the target points where the pest control application is necessary.
- Remove the materials not needed so that they do not get a place to hide and do pest control practices in the areas where the boxes were.
- Areas of the house that are damp or areas where moisture content is high because they prove to be a good hiding area.
Process and methods of treatment:
After searching the target areas, the step is to clean out the scorpions from those target areas that include:
- Using regular insecticide/pesticide: Using regular pesticide in order to reduce the breeding of the spiders or cockroaches that will further reduce the attraction of scorpions to one’s house in search of food.
- Sealing the house: Other than using regular pesticides, another method of treatment of scorpions is sealing the house. Sealing means to seal/block the particular areas from where there are possibilities for the scorpions to enter.
However, it is necessary to carefully seal the area but leave some place for moisture to vanish or else it will pave the way to rise of molds in the cracks of the walls.
- Scorpion hunting: Last but not the least, for scorpion control Mesa another option is scorpion hunting that means observing the activities of the scorpions during the night when they are easily visible as they glow in light after finding them, catch them and keep in glass jars with utmost safety without touching them directly.