Portugal is an European country which is located at the westernmost tip of the Iberian Peninsula. It has a little more than 10 million inhabitants, many sunny days during the year and one of the best gastronomies in the world.
The hundreds of typical sweets from Portugal are an additional reason for you to know this little piece of heaven. Also get to have a better knowledge of the gastronomy of Portugal and see some Portuguese excellent sites that leave you longing for more. One of such is the National Palace of Pena in Sintra.
The beautiful village of Sintra (on the Lisbon side) is one of the most charming and romantic places in Portugal. Spending a weekend in Sintra may surprise you. One of the main sights of Portugal, the National Palace of Pena is located in Sintra and is certainly worth the visit.
The Palace is the most visited monument in Portugal and has a breathtaking view of the sea, not to mention the beautiful rooms and objects which never fails to thrill its visitors.
In summary, Portugal is a beautiful place as can be seen from the beauties of its surroundings and the National Palace of Pena highlighted above. Today, Portugal enjoys a great influx of visitors daily, and due to this fact, the authorities have further put in place a relatively flexible visa policy that allows nationals of many countries to enter there easily and without harassments.
To process an application for a Portugal visa, travelers must provide some necessary information. This tends to include important documents such as:
- A visa Application Embassy Form
- An identity photo in color and on a light background, to be glued or stapled on the application form
- An original passport (without passport cover), on which will be affixed the Portugal visa
- A copy of pages 2 and 3 of the passport (on A4 sheet)
- If you do not have a sponsor in Portugal, you will need to make a dated and signed letter confirming that you do not have a sponsor in Portugal.
- A copy of a confirmation of the flights of entry and exit of Portugal
- A copy of a hotel booking confirmation covering at least 2 nights of your stay in the country
Upon possession of the documents highlighted above, the applicant would be required to present same at the Portugal Consulate or Embassy. For tourists who desire to process their Portugal Visa without stress, Fly For Holidays is at your service.
Fly For Holidays is an online travel company established in India, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The Company is engaged in providing online travel services consisting primarily of booking holiday packages for domestic and international tours. It also engaged in the booking of air tickets, booking hotel reservations and cab hiring services. The Company is registered under the Indian companies act, 2013 and it is limited by shares privately held by the family member.