One of the most joyous times in a person’s life is when they are planning a wedding. If you have decided to take this big step, you will need to consider what wedding venues in Sydney fit your budget and your tastes. Make comparisons of Sydney wedding venue packages to see what is available first, though.
That way, you can make a better decision among the modern wedding venues that are offered, a decision that must be based on how much you are willing to spend as well as the number of guests who will be attending.
Consider Holding Your Wedding at a Historic Site
If you are searching for garden wedding venues or more a more traditional setting, you may want to consider a historic site. For example, choosing a heritage-listed property makes it possible for brides and grooms and their guests to enjoy a number of amenities, which can possibly include the following:
- A gorgeous private bridal room
- A dining room with a dance floor
- A luxurious lounge
These types of wedding reception venues frequently feature open fireplaces and ornate lighting in the form of chandeliers. In addition, most historic properties display a Victorian design, thereby presenting a beautiful backdrop for your wedding ceremony and reception.
Among wedding ceremony venues in Sydney, make sure the one you choose offers a one-of-a-kind wedding package as well. For example, listed below are some of the features you might typically expect:
- Bridal party refreshments and canapés.
- Chilled sparkling champagne.
- Unlimited beverage offerings, such as beer on tap, various wines, soft drinks, and juices.
- A three-course meal, prepared according to the customer’s specifications.
- Allowances made for special dietary needs, such as diabetic, gluten-free, and vegetarian cuisine.
- Offerings of coffee, tea, and Paddington truffles to complete a meal.
- Unlimited supplies of fresh-baked rolls and hand-crafted butter.
- Half-price meals for children attending who are under 12 years old.
- The choice of white or black tablecloths and napkins.
Unique wedding venues in Sydney that are historical in nature also offer the complimentary use of their gardens for taking wedding photos and similar activities. Therefore, you can also enjoy your venue without worrying about sharing the facilities.
What Are the Choices in Entrees?
Wedding function venues that serve quality cuisine can prepare a menu that will delight your wedding guests as well. For example, you can usually choose from among the following types of entrees:
- Homemade lasagna – Made from select beef and fresh tomatoes and topped with a béchamel sauce.
- Asian-style fish – Lightly steamed fillet marinated with shallots, ginger, soya, and garlic on jasmine rice.
- Chicken and mushroom crepes – Crepes made with herbs and filled with sautéed chicken tenderloins and mushrooms, and served with a creamy sauce.
If you are planning a wedding celebration in the future, you will need to make arrangements for the venue now. Make sure the site offers wedding packages or services that will make it easier to plan and arrange the event.